Thursday 29 September 2016

September Favourites Time!


How fast has September flown by?! and what a stressful month it has been! I'm back at university now for my final year of Adult Nursing and already the work is piling up!

I've been loving a really easy and quick base this month, after struggling to get up early for university it has to be quickly slapped on! The Rimmel Fresher Skin Foundation has helped me to do this. It's such a lightweight and blend-able foundation. I have the shade Ivory which matches perfectly to my skin tone. The foundation gives a really natural looking base and is more medium coverage. The only bad thing about this foundation is that it is just in a huge pot, so it's not that easy to control the amount you're getting onto your brush!




Another product I have been loving to give me a quick and natural base is the W7 Cover Stick. I purchased this at the Swindon Outlet Village for about £1.50, which is so cheap for the quality of the concealer! It blends like an absolute dream, it doesn't crease under my eyes and provides a medium coverage! This is now an absolute staple in my make up bag!

I've also been really liking the new Garnier Micellar oil-infused Cleansing Water. Another product I'm not allergic too! It's always a good day when I find a skin care product I'm not allergic too! This is such a good eye make up remover, it removes EVERYTHING. 



Seeing as it's been such a stressful month (and summer) I've been trying to add little positives into my day to bring me back to the present, and keep me thankful. I've loved flicking through the 14,000 things to be happy about book. It's such a cute little book for pick me up's. It helps to remind me how many things there are to be happy about, and it's important to focus on the positive things in your life and not the negatives!



A fashion favourite this month has been a Ted Baker bow bracelet. I purchased this from the Swindon Designer Outlet Village and I absolutely love it! If you know me you will know I love anything with a bow on. Bows are so cute! This little bracelet goes with everything and adds a little something to an outfit. I love how it fits my tiny wrist perfectly on the tightest hole as well, bracelets are usually massive on my wrists!



Mac's Strobe Cream has been used in my base most days. It's such a quick way to add highlighter to your face. It gives a really natural glow and has no glitter in! I also like mixing this in with my foundation for an extra glowy base. You only need a very small amount of this making it great value for money!

I have also been loving Zoella's Sweet Inspirations Body Mist this month. I can't get enough of it! I absolutely love the scent. It smells like a French patisserie, with the smell being based on macaron's and vanilla. It's such a light fragrance and it really lasts a long time!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig