Sunday 2 October 2016

21 Hungover Thoughts


I'm writing this is bed with a banging hangover and feeling slightly delirious

1)Where's my clutch bag, phone, money purse?!
2)Why am I awake at 8 am? I've had 3 hours sleep!
3)£2 left in my purse, where the hell did all my money go?!
4)Why are there so many card receipts in my bag? My card ws supposed to be for emergencies! Well     done Amber, well done
5)Ah well I could do with the change for parking,there's the silver lining
6)Can not stop thinking about how good that Subway was at 2 am this morning
7)Did I make good choices last night?
8)Obviously not if my head is hurting this much
9)I hope I looked half decent in the club photo last night
10)I've lost my fake eyelashes as per, £6 down the drain
11)Why did that man steal my glass of water last night?!
12) It's that mans fault my head is hurting that much, if I had drunk that I might not be so dehydrated      this morning
13)Why is my snapchat story so embarassing?
14)Why have I drunk text everyone in my phonebook? SO EMBARASSING
15)I look so shiny
16)Why did I do this to myself?
17)Who is this person requesting to be my friend on facebook?
18)Do I even know them?.....
19)I'm hungry and I feel sick, its a no win situation
20)I could really do with a mcdonalds cheeseburger now, or 3
21)Oh great here come the tags in the butt ugly pictures of me on facebook

*Stays in bed and wastes the whole day while stressing out about how much work I have to do and moaning about how ill I feel*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig