Sunday 9 October 2016

My favourite 5 eyeshadow palettes


Eyeshadow is something I absolutely love. I love the smokey eye look with winged liner. I tend to buy more eyeshadow palettes than individual eyeshadows just for the convenience. Buying a palette means you always have shades that go together, and it's more convenient for travelling. I have a mixture of high end and drugstore palettes.



My first favourite is the Too Faced Boudoir eyeshadow palette. I've had this for a few years now and I always go back to it. I love how they shades are in rows of three to create three looks. I usually always wear the bottom row for a night out, it creates an amazing dark smoky eye. The shadows in this palette are so pigmented and blend really well. The palette contains a mixture of matte,satin and glittery shades. This one is £29.



A drugstore favourite is the Wet 'n' Wild Comfort Zone eyeshadow palette. This one was a bargain at £7 off of Amazon! The shades in this palette are SO pigmented and of really amazing quality. The palette creates two looks. One is a greeny look and the other creates a berry-toned eye. Both look amazing. The shades blend really well, they are quite glittery but I like that anyway!



Another drug store palette I love is the Tanya Burr Enchanted Dream palette. This is a quad of three plum shades and a champagne colour. This palette is £5.99. Bargain. The colours aren't as pigmented as I would like them to be but what do you expect at £5.99 for three shades? There are two matte shades and two satin shades. I love the colours in this palette and I don't have any similar to these! he packaging is also super pretty.



The Morphe 35T palette is another of my faves. This is such a perfect Autumnal palette. You can create so many different bronze, berry, and grey shaded looks. There are a mixture of matte, satin and glittery shadows. They are all super pigmented and blend really well. This palette is such good value for money at £19.50!



Lastly, my most used palette. The Urban Decay Naked palette. There are three shades in this palette that I wear all the time. Half baked, smog, and darkhorse. There are matte, satin and glittery shades in the palette. They create my favourite bronze look. The shades in this palette are so buttery, and they blend like a dream. You can create so many looks with this palette, and it is £38.50.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig