Sunday 3 April 2016

Lush Haul


I bought a few lush bits before Easter and I got a few for Easter so I thought I would share them with you guys!
I got 5 of their bath bombs. As much as I love their bubble bars the pressure on my bath taps is so crap at the moment that no bubbles get created, so a bubble bath is off the cards :(.

I got 3 of their Easter range bath bombs. I love their Easter range, it's definitely the best range of the year. I love the sweet, fruity scents.
 I got a Humpty Dumpty bath bomb, this one is caramel scented and contains orange oil. I love the size of this bath bomb and much prefer the bigger ones! Inside is a small egg, which I love the concept of! This bath bomb can be broken in two and used for multiple baths. 
Next I got a Fluffy Egg, this smells exactly like snow fairy! It's the smaller pink egg. Snow fairy is up there in my top 2 lush products! I love the candy scent. The egg turns your bath bright pink and leaves your skin feeling really smooth, and the smell lasts on your skin after your bath.
The last bath bomb I got from the Easter range was the Which Came First? This is another one of the larger eggs and is shaped like a giant egg. It's designed to be broken in half as inside is a small chick bomb. This gives you three uses out of the bomb! It smells really similar to dragons egg, Very sweet and citrus like. 

The next egg I have is from the Valentines range, they're still selling them in my local Lush store. It's the Lover Lamp bomb. This one smells like orange and vanilla. It's white all over with 3 red hearts inside. These hearts act as bath melts and contain cocoa butter oil to make your skin feel really soft. 
The last one I've got is from the standard range. It's the Dragon's Egg bomb. This is my favourite item from Lush ever, It smells like lemon sherbet sweets and is one of the more interesting bath bombs that Lush do! The first thing that happens when you pop this in your water is that multi-coloured confetti pieces dissolve in your bath leaving drifts of different colours, Next is a layer of popping candy that starts to pop, and the last stage as you get to the centre of the bomb is a glitter layer. So satisfying!


I picked up one of their lip scrub's as I have recently run out of my bubblegum one and wanted to try a new flavour! I haven't tried the popcorn one before so I purchased that one. It smells like Butterkist toffee popcorn, and although it's nice, it isn't as nice as the bubblegum one! It also tastes really gross, now I know you aren't supposed to lick them off your lips anyway but the bubblegum one was so tasty- haha. This removes all the dead skin and after use this leaves my lips feeling nice and soft.These also last a really long time so are great value for money!

The last thing I have is a face mask called Brazened Honey. I love the lush face masks as they're always fresh and feel really nice and cooling on your face after they have come out of the fridge. This mask is mainly for exfoliating and nourishing. I've used this a few times and although I'm not sure it's overly exfoliating, it's definitely nourishing. Where I use a lot of oil stripping products on my face it does occasionally get a bit dry so I like to use a mask to replenish some of the moisture and this definitely did the trick! It's not the best smelling mask but it works really well at detoxifying and moisturising skin.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig