Wednesday 6 April 2016

3 New Drugstore Lip Tries


Lip products are my favourite kind of make up product. There are so many different colours, brands, types of formulas and ways to apply them! When it comes to lip products I either go for a berry red, a pinky nude or a brown toned nude. Trying new products from the drugstore I find easier than higher end products as they are more easily available to me, more affordable, and it means I don't have to do any research into the products I want. 


The Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color's were recently launched and the colour selection is pretty good. I picked up the color Devotion. This is a medium pink colour with a brown tone to it. Originally I was undecided between this colour and Addiction, which is a deep pink with a purple tone. The pigmentation of this liquid lipstick is brilliant and the lasting power is pretty incredible too. When I first apply it it comes out like a cream and as the day progresses it dries to a matte consistency. I would compare these to he Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream's apart from these are so much less drying and more moisturising!

Another Revlon product I've been trying is the Revlon Matte Balm in the shade Sultry. This is a very similar shade to the HD Matte Lip Color, but this one is slightly darker and a bit browner.The formula is quite creamy and doesn't feel very drying, and the pigmentation again is amazing. I find these crayon type lip products are much better for getting a precise lip shape. 

The last product I've been trying is the Rimmel The Only One Lipstick in the shade One-of-a-Kind. The Only One lipsticks were launched late last year and I never got round to trying any. This is a deep berry red and the staying power of this lipstick is incredible! So incredible that I really struggle to get this one off at the end of the day. The formula feels quite moisturising and looks like a satin finish on the lips. The only negative about this lippy is that I find the round tip quite hard to use to apply the colour neatly. 

 Top to bottom- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color in Devotion, Rimmel The Only One Lipstick in One-of-a-Kind, Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig