Sunday 25 June 2017

Stationary Haulin'


I love love love buying new stationary. Kikki K and Paperchase are my favourite shops to buy cute stationary from. I recently started a bullet journal and wanted some new pens to create it with. I found a pack of multi-coloured fine liners with animal print on from Paperchase. While I was in there I also found a little stamp set that I thought I could use in my journal. 

On a recent trip to Sainsburys I found a cute section of rose gold stationary, which of course I had to buy something from. I picked the little pot of Paperclips- which looks so cute on my desk! 

I also found a cute little Stationary Set in Wilko's for about £2 with a cute woodland animal design. Admittedly I only bought it for the bunny stamp (bunnies are my favourite). The set will come in super handy though!


When I visited London a few weeks ago I visited the Kikki K store in Covent Garden. I absolutely love their stationary, it's so original. I picked up a gold Sticker Pack for my journal, it has lots of words and symbols that can be used for a diary, but I thought they would look cute dotted around in the appropriate section of my journal.
From Kikki K I also purchased an Inspiration Kit from Kikki K. It's essentially a pack of motivational quotes on different sized and coloured cut outs. I love having this little quotes around my room, they make me happy, feel motivated, and reflective. 




Love, Amber xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig