Monday 17 October 2016

October Glossybox


This contents of this month's box were chosen by Youtuber Essie Lalonde. It contains 4 full size products and one miniature product. There's also an extra mystery product in this months box! I was really impressed with this months box and love each and every product!


The first Item in the box is the Trifle Cosmetics Lip Parfait in Exotic Fruits. Firstly, the packaging of this product is adorable. I love the card packaging with the cute fruit images and the gold tube inside. The formula is very light and hydrating.The colour looks like a very light pink. However when you apply it it is so light that it looks like you have applied foundation to your lips! I was probably most disappointed by this product as it simply looks lovely. 


The next product is the Universal Beauty Cosmetics Secret Flush Soothing Cream Blusher and Lip Stain Duo. It is worth £15.00! This is such a lovely product! It's a lovely colour for this time of year. As a blush I was surprised at how well it blended. It's really build-able and gives a lovely rosy glow to your cheeks. I also really like using it as a lip colour. It's really creamy and fairly pigmented with a lovely sheen.This is a handbag essential!

Another product in the box was the Rituals Ritual of Sakura Magic Touch Body Cream. This is worth £6.00. I already have the Rituals Ritual of Sakura Shower Foam that has this scent and I love it. It smells so relaxing and calming. It's quite a thick moisturiser but it sinks in pretty quickly. The smell lingers on your skin for a long time.  It feels really soothing and hydrating on skin.


The Bee Good Honey and Camelina Facial Exfoliator was also included in this months box. I've tried things from this brand before and loved them, and this one didn't disappoint! It smells quite herbal and relaxing. It doesn't have as many beads in it as I usually like but I like a really harsh facial scrub. After use it it leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft. I'm going through a bit of a break out at the moment so I'm hoping this will help de-congest any clogged pores! This is worth £10.50.


Another product is the PS PRO Longwear Lip Liner Pen from the Primark Beauty range. It's in the shade Red Carpet Red. This is worth £3.00. I was so surprised by this product! The colour is a lovely deep red. I've never used a lip liner that's like a felt tipbefore, but it applied so precisely and didn't bleed at all. A real staple product for Autumn. I can't wait to try out other products from the range!

The last product was a mystery shampoo. It's a bestselling shampoo that has recently had an update. I have a feeling it's a new Head and Shoulders Shampoo as it smells very similar to one I'm currently using!  It's a really handy travel size!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig