Sunday 29 January 2017

Brand Focus: Kikki K



Recently I came across a brand called Kikki K on the hunt for a good happiness planner. The pink Happiness planner that's very popular, lots of people have, and is from various locations is £30. I was looking for one slightly cheaper than that, because as a student I'm always looking for ways to save money!

I came across a selection of journals on the Kikki K website, that at the time were in the sale. The other journals they had were for gratitude, inspiration, dream big, mindfulness, and habits. These books are so beautiful and I really struggled to choose between the happiness one, mindfulness one, and the gratitude one! I think general happiness was what I was looking for at the start of the year and so I chose that one. These are currently £21 so still cheaper than The Happiness Planner. Oh, and they do student discount!

The journal helps to understand your own happiness and to think of ways to add more happiness into your everyday life. The journal has twelve sections, one for each month. Each month you discuss your goals for that month and how you are going to stay happy that month, there's a planner section and a monthly focus section. As well as the twelve month sections, there is also a section of exercises at the front to help you understand your own happiness and prompts of how you can improve it. There are also lots of inspirational quotes throughout the book.



I also picked up a 3 minute sand timer from their Pause range. I loved the concept of having a sand timer on your desk and every now and again turning the timer, and pausing for 3 minutes to be mindful and just breathe. I'm a sucker for getting stuck into an assignment and sitting in the same chair for hours on end, not looking away from the screen to even get a drink, so for me this was a great idea. It also looks really cute and quirky on my desk.



I also have some of the Kikki K Quote Cards. I saw these on an instagram post of theirs and I loved them mostly for the wooden block they were stood up in! I wasn't expecting them to come with the little stand, so it was a nice surprise when they did! These ones are in a pack of 12. They have the loveliest quotes on. These are the inspiration quote cards. Kikki K have a variety of quote cards, I just preferred these ones the most! I definitely want them all now though! I think these are a brilliant idea for motivation and happiness. They also add some colour to my desk. 




I also purchased some little magnetic page markers. At the moment I use little sticky notes as page markers that have a tendency to fall out all the time! With these magnetic ones there's no chance of them falling out! Super handy.

The brand do even more gorgeous stationary and desk items to improve your work space and mentality. I will definitely be purchasing more in the near future!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig