Friday 1 January 2016

Goals for 2016



So 2016 is finally here and this year I'm going to push myself even further than I did in 2015.


Here are a few goals i'm going to set myself:
  • Try to have a healthier lifestyle, I'm not the most unhealthy of people but there are still changes I can make to my diet and I definitely need to exercise more!
  • Improve my nursing knowledge greatly. Seeing as next year I will be a qualified nurse I need to vastly improve my knowledge so I can be as knowledgeable as I can be.
  • Set up a blog post schedule and put more effort into my blog- I've already purchased a new blog template that I am waiting for Pipdig to install!
  • Become more confident and don't worry as much- I'm not the most confident of people and i'm always looking for ways to try and improve this!
  • Get my health conditions under control
  • Stop being the queen of moaning. Instead of moaning I need to remove whatever it is I'm going to moan about from my life, nobody likes a moaner!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig