Wednesday 5 October 2016

The Body Shop Vitamin E Range




I always love it when I find a skincare range that works well with my skin type. I was in need of a new morning face wash and decided to try the Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Face Wash. I have really sensitive skin so it's always a risk now with trying new products as I never know how my skin will react. However, my skin was absolutely fine with this product. It has a really subtle comforting scent and foams up on my face nicely. It comes out of the tube slightly pink, thick and creamy. When I wash it off it leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean.


Once I decided how much I loved the face wash I thought I would pick up a few more bits from the Vitamin E range. Another product I purchased from the range was the Vitamin E Hydrating Toner. I only own acid toners and thought it would be nice to have a gentle one for my evening routine. This is to remove any last traces of make-up and for that bit of extra moisture. It's a really nice and gentle toner which dries really quickly after being swiped over my face.


I don't own a sleeping mask and as the weather is getting colder I thought I would try one. It's suggested to use this one 1-2 times a week which is what I've been doing. It's a really thick moisturising mask that surprisingly sinks in really quickly. My skin feel so soft in the morning, I really love this product and what it does to my skin!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig