Wednesday 12 October 2016

Autumnal Clothing Haul


I've slowly been gathering items for my Autumn wardrobe. The weather is changing pretty fast and I threw out a lot of last years warmer clothes, so I had to get some more! I love layering in Autumn to keep on trend and warm at the same time! Here's what I got:



I really like high necked tops, so I stocked up on a few for winter. I love plain tops underneath dungarees, pinafores or thick skirts in the winter. I also purchased an Adidas long sleeve top for lazy days!

Zara bib front blouse- here
Next long sleeve ruffle top- here
Adidas three stripe top- here
New look dark grey turtle neck- here
Superdry mock neck top- here



Zara- you did good! (Heart eyes emoji)


Along with the tops I purchased some bottoms. I'm absolutely loving dungarees and pinafores at the moment! They look so cute over a high neck top. This burgandy pinafore is perfect for this time of year with some little booties! 
I also picked up some Adidas Gazelle's because I really needed a pair of warm shoes other than boots or converse! Schuh are also currently doing 20% off for students....

Superdry grey fleck skirt- here
New look burgandy pinafore-here
New look leather look skirt-here
Superdry emmins dungarees- here
Adidas Gazelle's- here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig