Wednesday 14 June 2017

A Recent Drugstore Beauty Haul


Yes I know, another drugstore make up haul. Guilty. I just love buying new make up and trying new things out! Plus it was 3 for 2 on Barry M, haha.

I picked up a few beauty related things from Primark. There's such a huge hype around Primark make up at the moment that I thought I would test some out. I picked up a Ps Pro Blending brush for a couple of pounds for eyeshadow, highlighter, or a sharp contour. Surprisingly, I've actually really been liking this brush, it blends powder product really well.

I also picked up a Ps Insta Edit Perfecting Stick. This is essentially a primer. I don't really have a lot to say about this. It makes my make up last but it did make me a little shiny throughout the day!

Lastly from Primark, I picked up a face mask and some nose pore strips. The face mask was pretty rubbish, however, the nose pore strips worked really well! They actually drew some of the blackheads out, that could be visibly seen on the strips. The face mask was a watery black mask with sugar particles, but hey, you lose some you win some.





From Barry M I picked up the Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit. I never use the 3rd shade as it's way too dark for my skin, but the other two work really well for me. They blend really well. The contour shade is more on the brown side than the orange side, which I much prefer. The 1st shade subtly highlights the high points of your face.

I also purchased a Molten Metal Nail Varnish in the shade Copper Mine. This does need a good few coats, but it looks so glossy and shimmery when it's dried! The colour is a beautiful rose gold colour, my fave!



Finally from Barry M I picked up one of their Matte Me Up Lip Kits in the shade Go To. I thought this would be a good dupe for the Kylie K Lip Kits. The lip pencil is really nice, it goes on well and doesn't feel too drying. The lip paint I'm not too sure on. It feels so dry on my lips and the colour does not suit my skin tone at all. 

I picked up the Freedom Pro Studio Brush Bath's after seeing so many good reviews of it. It has a bit of a weird concept. You wet your brush and swirl it in the solid oil then wash it off. However, it works really well and removes every bit of make up from the brush. It's even better than my Mac brush cleanser!

Another thing I picked up was a Real Techniques Miracle Sculpting Sponge. I already have one of these, but theres nothing like using a new sponge to apply your foundation! I bought this especially for a night out so my base looked flawless! I love how you can use the sponge for anything with all the edges and sides it has.

Lastly, I picked up some Ardell Demi Wispies. These are my favourite false eyelashes ever. They look so dramatic and much more natural than most false eyelashes. They apply really well, and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing any when I wear these!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig