Wednesday 13 April 2016

One of my Favourite Places

A place me and my mum visit every year is Bourton-on-the-Water. It's about a 40 minute drive from Swindon, but you get to drive through loads of villages and scenic country roads on the way. It's been my favourite place for years. There is a long river that flows through the middle of the village with lovely bridges going over it. I love all the little gift shops, tea rooms, the scenic village, and how nice everyone is there!

There are so many little gift shops lined down the river, selling cute home wares,handmade products, bath products, and loads more! It's a great place to buy gifts for friends.Here are some of the things I bought on my last trip!







There are loads of pretty tea rooms along the streets, lots of small restaurants, and other places to eat! There's also a big old fashioned sweet shop on the end that me and my mum always buy sweets from to bring home for the rest of the family! 




On a lovely sunny day its nice to sit by the river with an ice cream or some lunch and enjoy the scenery! There's also Birdland to visit, The motor museum (Where Brum is, for you that remember him!), a perfumery and a model village. 





Bourton-on-the-water is located near to Cheltenham and is in The Cotswolds. Here's the website for more information and directions! http://www.bourtoninfo.com/


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig