Sunday 17 April 2016

Shopping Trip Haul


When I go to London I like to have a little spend-up. I love London for shopping, If one Topshop doesn't have your size, chances are the one off the next tube stop does! I thought I would show you guys what I bought on my latest trip there.


I've been wanting to try the bath products from & Other Stories for a while so I finally located one down Regent Street and had a look. Their selection of bath produts is amazing, They have such a good range of scents, there's something for everyone. I settled for the Mediterraneen scent in the end, which is a zesty orange smell with foral undertones. I've heard a lot about their scrubs so I picked one of those up, and a hand cream, student nurses can never have enough hand cream. 

Scrub- here
Hand Cream- here


I visited the Superdry store on Regent Street to get some more uniform. Firstly, the store is huge! Secondly, their summer collection this year is pretty fantastic! They have so many pretty dresses, skirts, and lots of lace! 

White dress- here
White Skirt-here
Floral dress- here
Off the shoulder top- here


I picked up a pretty white blouse from Forever 21, as you can never have enough white blouses, they go with everything!
I needed a dress for date night (we went to The Alchemist, which was pretty amazing btw) and found this pretty dress in Miss Selfridge. It's such a flattering shape and I love the floral design.

Blouse- here
Dress- here


Lastly, I picked up some make up bits. I went into Mac and picked up the Soar Lipliner, which I had to go into 3 Mac stores to get! I also bought a pigment in the shade Copper Sparkle which looks so pretty. I haven't used it yet but it looks like it would look amazing on top of the Amber Lights shadow!


Soar Lipliner- here
Copper Sparkle Pigment- here

I picked up another Real Techniques sponge as after a few months they loose their sponginess and need replacing. 
My favourite purchase has to be the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine lipstick in the shade Beige Blouse 47. It's SUCH a pretty colour! It's a new shade from the new collection, and is a nudey pink. LOVELY.


YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick- here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig