Wednesday 14 September 2016

New Make-Up Tries


For this post I thought I would share a few new products I have recently been trying and loving. When the new Tanya Burr Cosmetics range was released I obviously had to get a few things from the collection. I purchased the Enchanted Dream Eyeshadow palette, the Matte Lipgloss in Martha Moo, and the Matte Nail Polish in Soft Pyjamas. Firstly, the eyeshadow palette is such good quality! I've been wearing this palette almost every day because the shades are so wearable for day and night looks. The colours are slightly pinky toned,the top two are more shimmery and the bottom two are more on the matte side. The pigmentation of these shadows is amazing, and the formula of the shadows is buttery and soft.

The Matte Lipgloss in Martha Moo is one of my favourite ever liquid lipsticks. The colour is a pinky-nude with super pigmentation. The glosses smell delicious like vanilla, and the packaging is stunning. This Matte Lipgloss has super staying power, it lasts all day and it is actually pretty tricky to remove at the end of the day! 

The one product I was slightly let down by was the nail polish. The colour is a really lovely grey-toned purple which is great for Autumn. However, the consistency just isn't great. It applies really patchy and needs 3 coats really. After it was dry it chipped pretty much immediately and lasted a few days on my nails! Such a shame because I love the idea of the matte nail varnish and the colour is so pretty! 






Another Product I have been using a lot lately is the Barry M Illuminating Strobe Cream in the shade Iced Bronze. I originally bought this to take on holiday with me as there isn't a lot left of my Benefit Watts Up Highlighter and I wanted a drugstore alternative. This is such a creamy highlighter and blends on top of foundation really well. The colour is pearly and it provides a nice glow to your cheeks without looking glittery. It's also super quick to use on the go!

A lip product I have been loving is the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Athens. This is quite a light brown shade. As I've mentioned before I love the Soft Matte Lip Cream's, they're such good value for money and I have 5 of them now! The nude shades go with everything and always last such a long time. I absolutely love how they smell like cake as well!

The last product I have been using since I bought it on Sunday is the Mac Lip Pencil in Spice. I've wanted a lip liner to go with Mac's Honey Love since I got back from Florida but I hadn't been to a Mac store until Sunday! I love the Mac lip liners and find they prevent the bleeding of lipstick, stay in place all day and help make lipstick look so pristine.



L-R
Barry M Strobe Cream in Iced Bronze, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Athens, Tanya Burr Cosmetics Matte Lipgloss in Martha Moo, Mac Soar Lip liner.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig