Friday 2 September 2016

August Favourites Time!


I can't believe how fast August has gone! I went away for 11 days to Orlando this month and that has to be my favourite thing of the whole month! Most of my favourites are things I used on holiday and I had lots of time to try them out.

My first favourite is the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap in mild. I bought a Clinique travel set to take on holiday with me and although I loved everything in there, this was a stand out for me. I have really sensitive skin at the moment and my skin reacts to a lot of products. Clinique is a brand that I find works really well with my sensitive skin and doesn't give me any reactions! I used this every morning while on holiday. It lathers up lovely and feels like it is really cleaning your face. The product is unscented and really gentle on skin. I now want to purchase the full size!

I've wanted the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade for ages now so when I saw a dupe in NYX for £5.50 I had to try it out. I got the Tinted Brow Pomade in the shade Espresso which matches my brows so well. I've been applying this with my Zoeva 322 Brow Line brush which I find works really well with the product. I line with the product and fill in with it as well and find it is super easy to do. It's my new favourite brow product!



Another favourite has been the Smashbox Mini Double Exposure palette. I picked this up to take away with me as there are four matte shades and four shimmery shades, and seeing as they are neutral shades I thought the looks would go with everything. I was so impressed with how pigmented the shades are and how well they blend. The palette is so thin and fitted well in my travel make up bag.

I loved using the Zoella Body Fondant on Holiday in the evenings. I couldn't wear it in the day time as I had to wear sun cream and keep reapplying that! Once the sun had gone in I loved putting this on in the evenings. It gives such a lovely bronzed glow to your skin and makes it look so healthy. 
I also really love the smell of this product and how long lasting the scent is!


My lip favourite this month has been the Make up Revolution I Heart Makeup Lip Lava in the shade Forgiven. It's a liquid lipstick which is a light nude-brown shade. These are only £2.99 which is such good value for money. The product is SERIOUSLY  stay on. I have to double cleanse my lips at the end of the day to remove this bad boy! Once applied the product dries really quick and doesn't feel drying at all. The only down side is the applicator, I find it really hard to get a precise lip with the applicator that comes on this product!

My final favourite has been Jolly Rancher sweets. I bought a lot of sweets when I was in Orlando, American sweets are such a novelty! These ones are hard boiled sweets with serious flavour. I also really loved Mike Ike's and Life Saver sweeties. I purely love the Jolly Ranchers because of the blue raspberry one, which is amazing (heart eyed emoji).


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig