Wednesday 21 September 2016

September Glossybox


This month's Glossybox probably had the best packaging so far, I loved the red design, it looked so classy!


I was pretty impressed with everything in this month's box and have tested it all! It came with four full size products, one mini size and one tester sample.

I have been in need of a new eyeliner pencil, I'm always losing them! This one by Rodial is worth £17! It's a really good quality pencil, it's easy to apply and the eyeliner stays put all day. It's great for blending to create a smoky eye look.

Another product in this month's box was The Organic Pharmacy Antioxidant Lip balm. I actually already have this one but I really do like it! It contains rose hip and pomegranate which are both rich in antioxidants which protect your lips from environmental damage. The balm doesn't feel sticky and has a lovely smell to it!



This months box came with a Hydro Face Mask that claimed to give 120 hours of hydration. It's a hydrogel mask that contains artificial moisturising factor, this causes the skin to retain moisture. The sheet mask came in two parts. I found the bottom half kept sliding off of my face a lot of the time. It stung slightly as well so I only kept the mask on for 5-10 mins. It did leave my skin feeling super soft after but I probably wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin types! (above is me looking pretty terrifying in it...)



The Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat was also in this months box. This helped my nail varnish dry super quick and left my nails looking lovely and shiny! I'm on day two so far and I have no chips at the moment! This is really similar to the Seche Vite top coat.



The best thing out of the whole box was the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I love the wand, I find brush wands give so much more volume than plastic ones! This adds so much volume to my lashes, it lifts and lengthens them a bit too, really similar to the Benefit Rollerlash!

Another really good box this month!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig