Sunday 18 September 2016

Orlando Disney and Homeware Haul


I've already shared with you guys the make-up that I purchased in Orlando so I thought I would show you all the other bits I purchased in case you're interested!

Firstly, my favourite shop at Disney Springs was the Anthropologie, they sold some beautiful home ware pieces. I purchased the 'all things rosy' pencil case, the copper basket, 'A' glass and copper coaster from there. I love anything copper and rose gold so I had a little field day in there.

Target was another of my favourite stores in Orlando. I purchased the stationary items from there, including the copper binder clips! 

At the Florida Mall I had a look in Bath and Body Works and picked up some of their hand sanitizers. I absolutely love the Stress Relief one and I wish I had picked up more and the matching hand cream! It has such a relaxing scent. I also picked up three of their mini candles as I wouldn't have been able to fit three big ones in my case home!



From all the Disney parks I did purchase a fair amount of goodies. My favourite thing is probably the Minnie Mouse Pandora charm, so cute! I also really like the Chip mug and Thumper!







While we were there I collected Pins from the parks and my favourite characters to put on a lanyard! I loved this idea and when I eventually go back I will get more! 


I purchased an EOS shaving foam from Target as I haven't seen these in the UK, and some nail therapy pads from Anthropologie. I also found a bath bomb shop that was very similar to Lush at Disney Springs and purchased a few of their bath bombs!


I hope you guys enjoy this sort of post!:)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig