Thursday 14 April 2016

Liebster Blogger Award

The Liebster blogger award is an award that small bloggers give to others and is a great way of finding similar blogs to yours! The rules are that the person you nominate has to have 1000 followers or less, you have to state 11 facts about yourself, answer the questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you, nominate your choice of bloggers and create 11 questions for them!


Until the other day I had never heard of the Liebster blogger award until ffyona littlebeautywonderland.blogspot.co.uk nominated me, which was so sweet of her! I thought this would be a little fun post for me to do!

11 Facts About Me


  1. I'm the clumsiest person I know, leave it to me to break something, spill something down myself or trip over
  2. I'm a second year student nurse, hoping to eventually work as an emergency nurse practitioner
  3. Starting my Adult Nursing degree has been the most stressful thing i've ever done, i've never been so anxious as I have since I started!
  4. My favourite smell in the world is fresh linen
  5. Justin Bieber is one of my favourite people in the world (and I've seen him twice in concert)
  6. In my spare time I binge on Netflix (currently Bates Motel & AHS), do some yoga, read and bake.
  7. I've got a bit of an obsession with tidying, I feel more productive in a tidy environment
  8. I have a dream almost every night, they're usually terrifying or extremely weird
  9. I'm working on not being such a pessimist 
  10. I own 68 lipsticks, and it's still not enough :-)
  11. Bunnies are my favourite animal, when I move out I'm going to have some house bunnies hopping around my lounge :-)
11 Questions from Ffyona

  1. Why did you start a blog?I've loved reading other people's blog's for ages, and I was looking for a new hobby last year and just sort of decided to start one! I post mainly beauty-related products on Instagram so I thought I could start writing and reviewing them on a blog!
  2. If you could only leave the house wearing one makeup product what would it be?
    Mascara! When I'm on placement at the hospital that's all I can be bothered to apply at 5.30 am!
  3. What is your favourite make up brand?
    I have the most products from Kiko, Urban Decay and Mac, so probably one of those! It's really hard to choose between them because Kiko products are such good quality for their price range, Urban decay eyeshadow palettes are amazing, and I collect Mac lipsticks! 
  4. How would you describe yourself in a few words?
    Shy, small, caring, hard-working
  5. What do you want to do as a job?
    I'm doing an adult nursing degree so I hope to be a staff nurse next year! I'm hoping to get a job as a practice nurse and work up from there!
  6. If you had to move to another country where would it be and why?
    This is a really difficult question! Probably North America! I would love to live somewhere hotter than the UK, I love American style restaurants, and being able to access a Sephora would be great!
  7. What are your favourite TV shows and films?
    My favourite film would either have to be The Lion King or Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone! My favourite shows are PLL, Sherlock and Once Upon a Time.
  8. What is your favourite clothing store?
    Either Forever 21 or Topshop! I always find forever 21 do the prettiest clothing!
  9. How would you describe your go-to outfit/style?
    I'm a dress/skirt person. I love wearing a pretty dress with cute flats, or a pretty blouse with a skirt and boots!
  10. What is your favourite product from Lush?
    The Dragon's Egg bath bomb! The smell is amazing and I love how the bath bomb dissolves from colours, to popping candy to glitter!
  11. What are your 3 main goals for the future?
    To go inter-railing around Europe, to become a Nurse Practitioner, to own a Mini Cooper.
Bloggers I nominate:

  • Olivia- deliciously-floral.co.uk
  • Samantha- Samanthasbeautyloves.com
  • Gemma - Gemsblogstorey.com


My 11 Questions for you:

  1. What is your favourite make up product that you own?
  2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  3. What products are currently in your make-up bag?
  4. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
  5. How would you describe your go-to outfit?
  6. What do you like to do in your spare time?
  7. Tell me an interesting fact about yourself?
  8. What is your favourite piece of clothing?
  9. What has been your favourite holiday?
  10. What is your favourite make up brand?
  11. Why did you start a blog?


    This was a pretty fun post to do and I've found some new similar blogs that I now love thanks to this tag! You should also check out the blogs I've mentioned as they're amazing!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig