Wednesday 25 November 2015

3 New Tries


I love it when I buy new things to try and end up absolutely loving them! I thought I would share 3 of the products I have recently bought and am enjoying.

First is The Body Shop camomile cleansing oil. I have never tried a cleaning oil and due to my skin being on the oily side I've tried to steer clear of oily facial products! However, I really wanted to start double cleansing in my night time routine and lots of people have said an oil and a cream cleanser are the best combination. This cleanser has had some really good reviews so I thought I would try it out! The cleanser removes make up so well and upon removal didn't leave any oily residue, and left my face feeling super soft! It also has a really nice, subtle scent. The only thing I wouldn't recommend is rubbing it into your eyes to remove eye make up, trust me, I did and my eyes ended up stinging alll evening. However, it has definitely changed my opinion on oil based cleansers and I would definitely repurchase!


The next product is the Sleek highlighting palette in 'Solstice'. These highlighting palettes are a new release from Sleek and seeing as good highlighters are something I lack I thought I would try it out. The packaging of this product is stunning and is going to look so pretty in my makeup drawer! It also has a magnetic close which I love! There are 3 powder highlighters in the palette and 1 cream highlighter, they all are really pigmented and give a lovely glow. My favourite has to be 'Equinox' (the bottom right) it's so lovely for highlighting cheekbones and the cupids bow! I love how on the back of the box the palette comes it that it tells you where each one can be put for the best results, so helpful!  


My last product is the Rituals yogi flow, foaming shower gel. This is my first Rituals product and now I am desperate for more! I've never had a foaming shower gel before so using this was a new and exciting experience! With this product a little goes a long way, and one squirt gives you way too much product in my opinion, so be careful with that! The scent is really relaxing, slightly floral and lasts a long time when you get out of the shower. This is definitely one of the nicest shower gels I have used.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig