Monday 2 November 2015

New Skincare Discoveries


Superdrug have recently released a new naturally radiant skincare range. I've been looking for a dupe for my Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser as I go through them so quickly! 
In the naturally radiant range there is a hot cloth cleanser, and included in a muslin cloth. I've been using this for about a week and I can safely say it is such a good dupe for £5.99! I find that it has a nicer smell than my Liz Earle one. It didn't sting when I used it to remove my eye make up and made my skin feel really soft.


When I bought the cleanser there was an offer on the natural radiant range for buy one get one free, so I also picked up the 2 in 1 serum and moisturiser. I don't actually own a serum so I don't have anything to compare this to. However, it has a nice texture and the same nice smell as the cleanser. I've been applying this after my nightly cleanse and tone. I found this made my forehead slightly oily after a few uses, so I haven't been putting it there since, just on the other areas of my face!



I also picked up the Nip and Fab dragon's blood cleansing pads. These contain hyaluronic acid to hydrate and plump skin, salicylic acid to deeply cleanse pores and dragons blood to hydrate the skin even more. I'm all about products that deeply cleanse pores! I'm suffering with my pores becoming more blocked at the moment so I'm trying to buy more products with salicylic acid in them.The scent of the pads is lovely and fresh and these have definitely helped with hydrating my skin. 

Lastly, I picked up the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm. I've seen so many good reviews about this balm that I had to try it for myself! It's one of the more pricey balms I own at £9.50 but I've heard that Nuxe is such a good brand so I wanted to try something from them! The balm is pretty thick and a little goes a long way. It has definitely lived up to my expectations, this stuff stays on my lips for hours and is deeply moisturisng. Perfect for the colder weather :-)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig