Thursday 29 October 2015

Make up Storage

Make up storage is something I really love seeing posts about, and because it gives you an insight into what make up others are using too! 
I thought it would be nice for me to do a post on how I store my make up. I'm always looking for ways to change it up. 


All of my storage is in/on my chest of drawers. On top I have my Muji storage, a pot of face brushes and a pot of eye brushes, my make up bag which has all my every day make up in, and a tray of my every day beauty products. I also have my jewellery box and a vanity mirror.


The majority of my make up is stored in the top drawers of my chest of drawers. 
In the large top drawer I have my face products, lip products and some mascaras.



In the drawer across from this one is my eye make up drawer. In here all my single pot eye shadows are stored, my false eyelashes, my three Naked palettes and other eye bits and bobs at the back. I'm trying to find a new way to store my single eye shadows as they look so messy at the moment!


On top of the drawers I have some muji storage which stores all of my other eye shadow palettes and an odd MAC lip liner. I also store my most used lipsticks on top, along with a jar of cotton pads and some cute Disney products. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig