Sunday 18 October 2015

Autumn Clothing Haul


Now that it's finally got much colder I needed to update my wardrobe and put some warmer clothing in! I love autumn clothing, with cosy jumpers, blanket scarves and cute boots. So I had a little splurge.


The first place I went into was H&M, they have got some lovely winter clothing in at the moment! I was in need of a new coat and I really like the parka style ones with fluffy insides so this one was perfect! I love the burgundy colour, but you can also buy this one in blue, black, white or green here.

I also picked up a the cutest shirt in the world from H&M. A bunny shirt. After seeing someone put this on instagram I knew I had to go on the hunt for it. It's quite a sheer shirt so you do have to wear a cami underneath it but I usually have to do that with my other shirts anyway. 


The next lot of stuff is from Primark. I have really been wanting a thick blanket type scarf, and Primark have loads of them for really reasonable prices! This one was my favourite as I love tartan, it has two sides to it and it was only £7! 
I picked up one of their plain black long sleeved tops to wear under a cape I have been planning on buying, it was £3.
I also picked up this lovely jumper/shirt top. It has a white collar and a bit of the shirt pokes out the bottom of the jumper. It's really warm and the jumper isn't a horrible itchy material! This one was £13.
Lastly from Primark, I picked up a gold leafy ring, it's something I would never usually choose but It looked so pretty I thought I would try and make it work!


Ah Superdry. I work for Superdry alongside doing my degree, and I was in need of some new uniform bits. I picked up two shirts. I have been looking for a red and blue check type shirt for ages and I finally think I've found it! This one can be found here. The other one I picked up is a flannel shirt. I'm not really sure this one is very me, but it looked so thick and warm, and I liked the design so I thought I would give it a go. You can find it here. I also picked up some plain pocket tee's from Superdry to go underneath the shirts. here.
I have been looking for a nice cape after seeing loads of people wearing them on instagram, and I found this lovely double sided one in Superdry here, which I can't wait to wear!
I raved about Superdry underwar a few posts back so I won't in this post, but they are the comfiest pants ever!
Lastly, I picked up some floral leggings. I actually have a pair of these already with a different pattern on, they are the comfiest leggings I own! I could wear these to bed they're so comfy. I love the waistband as well, I think it's a nice detail. 


I ordered some black skinny high waisted jeans from Asos here. I don't own any black skinny jeans and I thought they would go well with shirts and capes, and be much warmer than leggings for the colder months!
I also picked up some beauuuutiful boots from Miss Selfridge here. I love the gold detailing on them and the snake skin detail. However, these are pretty hard to walk in, with them being pointed at the front and there being no platform, and quite a large heel. I'm hoping I'll learn to walk in them! Ha.

I'm hoping to do an Autumn look book post soon with a few other things!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig