Thursday 8 October 2015

Autumn Home Haul



Over the past month I have been buying little bits here and there for my bedroom. I'm really liking copper and candles for autumn at the moment, and it seems there are loads of great home section's in clothes stores at the moment! 




I needed a lamp for my new desk and have had my eye on this one for a while, it's called the Copperfield lamp and it's from Homebase here. It's really bright and adds a nice touch to my desk.
I picked up two things from H&M home, the marble pot here ,and the copper waste bin here. H&M have got a really lovely home section,and it's all reasonably priced! I've got two of the marble pots now and I use one for face brushes and the other for eye brushes. 

I picked up three things from Primark. I bought the room diffuser, which was £1! I also picked up the copper '&' sign to go with the copper theme, which was only £4. Lastly I picked up the marble pot of fake flowers which was £2, I think these will look lovely in the background of photo's. Primark have some really cheap and lovely home bits at the moment.

Candles, candles, candles. This is one of my favorite things about autumn, dark evenings burning spicy candles. I picked two up from Primark, the Earl Grey copper one, as it goes with my copper theme and I thought the flame would look lovely flickering in the copper inside, this was £2 and the glass jar candle was £2.50. I'm definitely going to be saving the pot of this one after the candle has been used, it's so pretty!
The other two candles are from Bath & Body Works. I ordered these off Ebay as sadly we don't have one in the UK and they don't ship to the UK either :(! These are mini ones and they were about £4 each. I bought a  Banana nutmeg bread pudding one, and a sweet cinnamon pumpkin one, and they both smell divine, I cant wait to burn these!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig