Monday 9 November 2015

Drugstore haul


I love a good drugstore haul. I only went into Boots for a new cleanser I swear!


I've been waiting for the new Collection palettes to be released in my local Boots for a few weeks and when I finally saw them I had to pick them up! I picked up the blush palette and the eye shadow palette. The blush palette contains two blushes, a bronzer and a highlighter. They are all very pigmented and blendable. The blushes don't appear chalky and have great staying power. I'm not a fan of the cardboard packaging but then what do you expect for £4.99!
The eyeshadow palette is amazing. I have two of the other collection eye shadow palettes that were absolutely raved about a while back and I can safely say that this one is of the same good quality. The shades are so pigmented and nice to blend. I love how the palette is laid out into the choice of two looks of natural or romantic. Again, an absolute bargain for £5.99!


Boots are currently doing a 3 for 2 on all their make up so I also picked up the Collection Lasting perfection foundation. I am so so impressed with this foundation. Usually cheaper foundations make my skin look really dry and dull but this one does neither, it has great staying power and is quite dewy! I love the glass bottle packaging with the pump and the fact that it's only £5.99 is cray!



Next are my new favourite lip combo. I picked up the Max Factor lipstick in 'Rosewood' after hearing Gabby (Gabriella Lindley) say how much she loved the colour. Gabby was right, it is amazing! it's such anice colour and is really creamy and moisturising. I then tried to find a lip liner to pair it with as I find this type of colour look so much nicer with properly lined lips. The colour I found that most matched with it was the Rimmel Exaggerate lipliner in 'Eastend Snob'.


I also picked up a new Supercat eyeliner from Soap and Glory and the Archery 2 in 1 brow.
I've been testing the archery 2 in 1 for a few days and i'm not totally convinced I like it! The sculpting crayon is very hard to work with and requires force to actually draw. The setting gel however I do quite like as it dries really quick and keeps my eyebrows in shape all day. I probably wouldn't purchase it again though.
Lastly, I picked up a new Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser and a new Batiste brown dry shampoo. Both are staples in my day to day life! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig