Sunday 22 November 2015

My Beauty Advent Calendars for 2015




This year I decided to buy some beauty advent calendars for myself. Last year I saw Zoe Sugg had some really lovely ones and by the time I got round to buying a few they had all sold out! This year I decided to get them early. 
I have been waiting patiently for the M&S beauty advent calendar to be released for ages after it started to be advertised. I finally picked it up last Monday on its release. 
The advent calendar is originally £200. However, M&S are currently doing a deal where if you spend £25 on beauty then you can get the calendar for £25. This gave me an excuse to treat myself and try out new brands! I decided to purchase some Christmas presents for my friends and got the calendar. 
The back of the calendar tells you all the products that are contained in the calendar. The products from Rituals, L'occitane, and Ren are the one's I'm most excited about!

I also picked up and advent calendar from the Tanya Burr Christmas range. I am a big fan of Tanya's collection, and this calendar was a bargain for £15! It's originally £25 but Superdrug have an offer on it at the moment for £15. It contains limited edition lipglosses, nail polishes, lashes and shimmer pots! Tanya's calendar has 12 door so I've decided to open a door every other day in the lead up to Christmas. 

I think that beauty advent calendars are such a good way of trying out new products and discovering new brands. They're also much more exciting than a chocolate advent calendar and make the build up to Christmas that bit more exciting!
Do you have any beauty advent calendars? :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig