Wednesday 19 August 2015

Some Holiday Outifits

Last week I went on  holiday to the Isle of Wight for a week, the weather was so good for the first few days and then it was overcast with showers for the rest! I thought i'd show you a few of the outfits I wore.
On the first day the weather was so warm and sunny so I decided to go for something light and fun. The dinosaur skirt is from Lashes of London here, originally I bought this skirt from ASOS a few months back, but they've stopped stocking them now. My cami, sunglasses and satchel are all from Primark and they were all super cheap! My t-bar sandals are from Topshop a few months ago, similar ones are here.


On the next day we went to the needles, and on a scary chair lift there! The weather was warm but we did so much walking so I had to wear something practical! I am totally obsessed with bell sleeves at the moment they're so light and comfy, this top is from Forever 21 and can be found here. Every time I pop into Forever 21 I seem to always buy a top,they always have such pretty white tops. My loafers are also from Forever 21, they're so good for injecting colour into an outfit! they can be found here. My disco pants are from boohoo, and my shoulder bag is from Topshop here.


From the rest of the week on the weather was horrible! It was still pretty warm but it was very overcast and dreary. On this day we went to a place called 'Blackgang Chine', if you ever get to go to the Isle of Wight I would definitely recommend going, it's a sort of amusement park. I used to go here when I was little and I still love it. My kimono is from New Look here,it's such a nice cover up. My halterneck top is also from New Look  and so are my sandals. My high waited jeans are from Topshop here 

On our last day we decided to go to have a look round a cute little village called Godshill and go for afternoon tea. Afternoon tea has turned into one of my favourite things in the world, i'm such a cake and scone enthusiast ha ha. The dress I wore this day is a gorgeous lace bell sleeved dress, it's one of my favourite pieces of clothing at the moment! It's from Topshop here. My shoulder bag is the same as before and so are my sandals. I had such a nice time away, i'm sad to be home now!



I hope you guys like this type of post :-).


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig