Friday 28 August 2015

New YouTuber Products


It seems that youtubers are all coming out with products all at once! I decided to pick a few things up from each range to see if they were any good or not!


I'll start with the new Tanya Burr cosmetics range. Since the old range they have re-designed the packaging of the old products, I had 3 of the lip glosses from the last collection which they've carried forward and I think they've changed the formula of them! The smell is also different.
I picked up one of the lip glosses in 'I Found Nemo' I've wanted this shade since I heard Zoella mention how much she loved it ages ago! It's a lovely orange toned pink with tiny flecks of gold shimmer. It also smells like watermelon! However, I do think I preferred the old smell of the lip glosses which smelled like strawberries! The formula isn't too sticky and is very shiny.


I also picked up a nail varnish, I never actually got any of these from the old line! I picked up the shade 'New York Night' which is a lovely deep purple that looks almost black! The polish went on really nicely and after two coats was enough. It's also really shiny! One of my new favourite shades of nail polish!


My favourite thing that I picked up from the line was the 'Hollywood eye palette'. Its a gold toned eye shadow palette with a little mirror inside. The shades in the palette are lovely. My favourite is definitely 'Enchantment'. It's such a nice palette to do a gold smokey eye with, and i love the names of each of the shades! The only shade I wasn't majorly impressed with was 'Gold Coin', this is a light gold but it isn't very pigmented and you have to build it up quite a lot. Another negative is that there's quite a lot of fallout and I ended up with quite a lot of glitter over my nose and cheekbones! Overall I think this is a lovely palette though, and a bargain for £6!


The packaging of the new Tanya Burr Cosmetics range is just stunning! Who doesn't love gold make up packaging? The products are also all really affordable ranging from £4.99 - £7.00 in Superdrug.


The next range I picked a few things up from was the new Zoella range. I picked up the body scrub, lip balm and body lotion.
I am in love with the body lotion! It is definitely one of my favourites this month. Firstly, the smell is amazing, it's such a mature fruity smell. It's so moisturising and sinks into my skin very quickly. It contains moisturising pink beads that burst as you rub the moisturiser into your skin, which I also thought was a nice touch. 

I picked up the lip balm as it was something her old range didn't have. It's a lovely tinted lip balm and it is so pigmented! It feels really moisturising on my lips and the colour lasts quite a long time! 

Lastly,I picked up the body scrub. This also has the same scent as the body lotion. This body scrub is a great summer scrub, it does what it's supposed to do without being too harsh on the skin. It's packed with cocoa butter and oils to moisturise and I can say that it is really, really moisturising!  

I was very impressed with the bits I picked up, good job Zoella :-). The range is priced from £3.00-£8.00. Superdrug are also doing £1.00 off everything in the range at the moment too!


Lastly, I picked up a pair of Fleur's new lashes. I really love Eylure eyelashes, they are by far my favourite brand for lashes. The only time I ever wear fake eye lashes is on a night out, just because i'm too lazy to put them on for day to day use! So I picked up the 'Fleur & Fabulous' ones as these were the ones with the most volume. 


They were really easy to apply and blended nicely with my natural lashes. They could possibly be my new favourite lashes because these have the right amount of length and volume! I may have to go up and pick a few more from the range now!

Amber xox






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig