Saturday 4 March 2017

February Favourites


February has been another good month for me. I haven't tried that many new products this month as I've been a little strapped for cash due to paying for my travelling trip in July! However, I've had a few things I have been consistently loving this month.

The first thing I have been loving is my pair of Mom jeans from Miss Selfridge. I'm so late on the bandwagon with Mom jeans, but I'm so glad I joined, as I absolutely love them! For some reason it took me a while to find the perfect pair, as the majority of jeans these days are ripped! Which is so annoying because the last thing I want in Winter is ripped jeans. These ones are mid wash jeans (they came out darker in picture), which is the colour I really wanted. I love rolling the leg of these up and wearing them with boots! You can get them here.


I have also been loving the Sleepy Body Lotion from Lush. This is such a lovely thick cream to apply after a relaxing bath before bed. It smells subtly of lavender, which helps with sleep. This has slight shimmer running through it, which adds a little something. As well as helping with sleep, this makes my skin feel lovely and soft in the morning. As it's a lotion it does take a while to sink into skin, but if you apply it before bed that's not a problem!

Another favourite for me this month has to be the NYX HD Finishing Powder, in Translucent. This powder is AMAZING. It makes every foundation I have look flawless. It makes my skin look airbrushed, and prevents me from becoming shiny all day. Which leads me onto another favourite-The Beau Belle Powder Brush. I absolutely love applying the powder with this brush. The brush is a good size for applying powder to my pea head. The brush is super soft and looks gorgeous with it's rose gold design. 



For easy and quick eyeshadow looks I have loved using the Max Factor Excess Shimmer Pot in Copper. I discussed this in my last post here, so I wont blab on about it! But this is such a lovely easy colour to wear, it's such a creamy formula that applies easily and doesn't crease all day.

My hair has been a bit dry this month, and needed some TLC. I've been loving using the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Treatment for giving me healthier looking hair. I use this after conditioner, and leave it on for 3 minutes before washing out. This is such a good product. It leaves my hair feeling so so soft, shiny, and smelling amazing. It smells like creamy strawberry and mint, which I really like. This has become a once weekly holy grail product for me!


My last favourite of February has been the Kikki K Happiness Journal. This helps me focus on maintaining and improving my happiness each month. I love filling all the questionnaires out to put everything into perspective. I've definitely been the happiest I have been this year, and this book has helped me to maintain that, and be more mindful about my happiness. I discussed this book about more in a Kikki K post here.

I hope you all had a lovely February!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig