Sunday 12 March 2017

New Benefit They're Real Releases


The new They're Real Double the Lip Lipsticks by Benefit really intrigued me, so when I went to London I decided to treat myself to one. Naturally I got talked into purchasing one of their new They're Real Duo Shadow Blenders as well.

I really like the concept of this range. Having duo products that do two things at once. I'm always looking for ways to save time on my makeup each morning, and I thought this was a good way to do so. The packaging of this new ranges is beautiful. I love the chic silver design, and how dramatic the packaging is for the eyeshadow duo's.




The Double the Lip Lipsticks are lip liners and lipsticks in one. This one comes in eight different shades. The majority of the shades are quite bright, which I wasn't a massive fan of, but I did find a beautiful pinky nude (naturally) called Lusty Rose to try. I've included a swatch below. This is a semi-matte lipstick which I love, it gives you the best of both worlds. While it's really long lasting, it's creamy and isn't drying at all. Considering the concept is kind of gimmicky, it works really well. The liner is slightly darker than the lipstick shade, giving the illusion of fuller lips. 




I also go talked into purchasing one of the Duo Shadow Blenders. These come in eight shades. When I asked the sales assistant how to use this product correctly she showed me on my eyes. She created such a lovely look with the sponge I was sold. This duo is in the shade Provocative Plum, not shades I have a lot of, but this duo is BEAUTIFUL. The idea is that the sponge is swiped across two times and then applied straight onto the lids with the darker shade in the crease. A little blending needs to be carried out after this, just to give a more natural look, but I love the way this shadow applies and looks.



Top- Benefit They're Real Double the Lip Lipstick in Lusty Rose
Bottom- Benefit They're Real Duo Shadow Blender in Provocative Plum (This picture doesn't do justice for the colours of the eyeshadow!)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig