Sunday 8 May 2016

New Favourite Treatments- Clarins & Kiehl's


Recently I have been getting sore eyes and sore lips from being on the go so much and not taking time out to look after my skin. I did a bit of research and purchased a couple of treatment products with the best reviews to try them out!



My eyes have been getting really sore lately due to me rubbing them so much from being tired and from hayfever. My other eye creams weren't doing the job to keep them soothed and moisturised so I decided to get another. The Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado has been around for a long time, so there are plenty of reviews on this product. I am so in love with this eye cream! It's so creamy and moisturising. You only need a pea sized amount between both eyes, so this little tub will last me a long time. The product comes out like a thick cream and when dabbed in to the eye area it turns into a lovely oil. This is definitely more of a night time eye cream as it does take quite a while to sink into the skin as it's so thick. You can get it here.




Another treatment product I have been loving is the Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil here. This is a moisturising treatment for lips which is made with lots of plant oils to help soothe sore lips. These were released at the end of last year and come in two different shades and colours. I chose the the Honey coloured one. It smells AMAZING. When applied to my lips it does feel slightly sticky but leaves a lovely glossy effect. It also lasts a really long time on the lips, providing moisture for hours, The applicator is really lovely and big with a curve for better application. Highly rate this product!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig