Thursday 12 May 2016

May Glossybox


This is the 3rd Glossybox I have received. After the last one being quite disappointing I had high hopes for this one. Each box has one of 4 city designs on them as the products in the box are based on travel. I thought this was such a nice touch and that the box looked lovely when it arrived!


The box contained a nice 5 goodies this time, with 3 full size products and 2 miniature ones.


The star of the box was the Revlon Super Length Mascara. Revlon recently released 5 new mascaras that all give a different look. This one came with a big brush applicator. After really working it through my lashes it did provide length and defined them quite well too. The mascara wasn't clumpy at all and one coat was enough. I probably wouldn't have chosen a lengthening mascara as my lashes are already pretty long, but it's nice to have one in my collection!


Another product in the box was the BEE Good Plump and Firm Moisturiser. I'm always up for testing out new moisturisers at the moment as I seem to be going through a dry skin phase. After testing this one out for a few days it feels really hydrating on the skin and it sinks in reasonably quick. It has a slight fruity smell to it and has a nice slightly silicone texture. A really nice moisturiser :)


The next product is the Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil. This product has an SPF of 15. I've never used a dry oil as an SPF before but this is a really lovely product. When applied it doesn't make the skin look oily at all. It gives it a nice glow. This would come in handy when dipping in and out of shops on a sunny day or if you are sightseeing. I probably wouldn't advise wearing it on a hot day at the beach or pool as it isn't waterproof and is only SPF 15. The only disadvantage is that the product has quite a strong over powering coconut smell which puts me off a little!


The last make-up product is the Absolute New York Velvet Lippie. This is a pinky coral shade which is perfect for the summer. It applies nicely and dries really quickly into a matte texture. This is such a similar product to the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream's, and this shade is an EXACT match to the Buenos Aires NYX one. They even smell really similar with their vanilla scent!

I also received the Hairon Zero Crease Hair Ties in pink. I love this type of hair band to put my hair in a bun. As I have it like that almost every day at the moment being a student nurse,it's really nice to have a band that doesn't pull on your hair and make it feel tight. I already use these but it's nice to have some more to add to my collection!

This box was a 8.5/10 this month! Some really lovely products.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig