Monday 30 May 2016

What I got for my Birthday


I love seeing posts where people show you what presents they received for their birthday or for Christmas, I just turned 21 and got lots of lovely presents, and I thought some of you might be interested to see what I got!


I went to see the Lion King as part of my birthday present the day before at the Lyceum theatre in London. It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I've never been to a show before and this one completely blew me away. The cast were amazing, the costumes were so well created, the music was brilliant and the effects were incredible. I would absolutely recommend going to see this and asap as this is the last year they are showing it in London! 


I got some lovely clothing from Lipsy and Topshop, my mum has very good taste! I always find that Lipsy clothing is of such good quality, and their clothes are all so pretty.

Lipsy Floral Print Dress- here
Lipsy Peplum Top- here
Topshop Lace Dress- here
Lipsy Gold Cami Dress- here


I got some lovely beauty bits, including a YSL Babydoll Mascara, Next Cashmere Perfume Set, a Milani Eyeshadow, and some other lovely things.



I got lots of Pandora jewellery (thank you everyone), and some gorgeous Next earrings. (How cute is the bunny charm though?)


I received some gorgeous decorative bits for my room. 21 glasses, candles, plaque's and a lantern. 


Other things I received was a Spa Break voucher, an Afternoon Tea voucher, books, a dvd, a 21st photo album, and other lovely things.


I also received these lovely presents from some of my friends I saw after my birthday. How stunning is this River Island handbag?! 

I received so many nice presents for my 21st and I'm so grateful for them all :-) Want to relive my birthday all over again!

Amber xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig