Sunday 5 June 2016

May Favourites


My first favourite this month has been The Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream. I've been on placement in the hospital this month, and I've been so busy that I have barely had time to moisturise my body. However, I've found this moisturiser to be so effective and last a really long time. It also smells amazing- like sugary lime, and this buttercream always reminds me of summer. It's so thick and creamy and a little goes a long way. 

I have been loving the Kiehl's Creamy Eye treatment with Avocado. I won't go on about this as I've already discussed it in a post here. But it is so so worth the money! Amazing for hydrating and de-puffing tired eyes.


Another favourite of mine this month has been the YSL Babydoll mascara. I'm majorly late to this bandwagon and now I know what I've been missing out on! This one is pretty similar to the Benefit Rollerlash mascara. It gives a lovely voluminous effect and really adds definition, which is what I look for in a mascara! The packaging is also super pretty and looks great in my collection.

I've been really loving the Tony & Guy Casual Rough Texturiser Spray. I've been washing my hair 5 times a week at the moment after my shifts at the hospital, which then makes it really difficult to put into a bun the next day as the hair is so soft, thin and stripped of texture. By spraying this in my hair it adds so much volume and texture and makes putting my hair up and keeping it in place so much easier. Would definitely recommend using this for up-do's!


Another make-up product I have been loving is the Nars Blush in Madly. This has been my go-to blush for the past month. I love the peachy bronze colour it gives to my cheeks and it blends in so well with bronzer and contour. This blends so incredibly well and gives the right amount of pigmentation. I just feel like this blush goes with every make-up look!

My favourite book this month has been Night Owls by Jenn Bennet. It's about a girl who meets a boy on a night bus. Jack has several deep secrets revealed throughout the book, and he isn't who she thinks he is. I was gripped the whole way through and found it hard to put the book down. I'm a sucker for a good love story, and Jack sounds so dreamy! Would definitely recommend as a holiday read! 

My favourite series this month has been Dexter. I'm hooked! It's literally so good. It's about a blood spatter analyst who works for a police force, but he also has a need to murder people. Dexter's foster father taught him a code of only murdering people who deserve to be killed to satisfy his need. I love crime drama series like this, it's so gripping and I love his character.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig