Tuesday 28 June 2016

June Glossybox


I'm a little late with writing this post but I've had some time to properly test the products out now. This months Glossybox came with four full sized products and two sample products which I was super happy about. 



The only make up product in this months box was the Emite Make Up Lip and Cheek Tint. It's in a berry shade and applies really nicely with the flat doe foot applicator. The product applies quite patchy to begin with but when it dries it doesn't appear patchy looking at all. This actually gives a really strong tint and lasts literally all day, I can never get this completely removed at the end of the day! I haven't tried this as a cheek tint as I always find this sort of product never blends very well on my cheeks!




The product I was most intrigued about from this box was the Spa To You Konjac Sponge. The sponge is made from the Konjac plant which is known for it's ability to hold water. When I first got this sponge out of it's packaging it felt very slimy and I wasn't sure I would like it at all. The sponge smelt lovely and clean like fresh sheets, so gave it a few squeezes under the hot water tap and gave it a go. I really like this sponge, it doesn't feel harsh on the face and while it felt like it exfoliated my face, it also felt really hydrating on my skin. My skin felt lovely and soft after using this and it's now become a staple in my morning routine. 




The Origins GinZing Moisturiser made an appearance in this box. I have the Origins GinZing eye cream which I really love for de-puffing and adding some glow to the eye area. The GinZing moisturiser has a much stronger fruity scent in comparison to the eye cream. It smells lovely and citrus-like. This eye cream is very similar to the Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser, in the fact it applies like a gel and is a perfect product for the summer months due to it being so light. The moisturiser sinks in really quickly and gives my skin a boost with how it looks. I love this moisturiser for mornings and definitely want to purchase the full size sample now.  



Another product in the box was the Ladival Sun Protection Spray SPF 15. Now if you ask me SPF 15 is quite low and I always purchase a suncream with a much higher SPF as I'm quite pale, so I won't be taking this on holiday with me. However, this would be a handy sun cream for when you aren't spending a lot of time in the sun and you're on the go. I like this sun cream as it doesn't look greasy at all like other sun creams, it just looks like you have a slight glow. It has the regular sun cream smell and rubs in nicely. I also like the spray nozzle, which is so much more convenient to use than the squeezy ones. It's also water resistant which is an extra bonus!

Another sun related skincare product is the De Bruyere After Sun Lotion. This is a soothing product for when you have sunburn to hydrate and nourish the skin.What I didn't know about after sun lotion is that it actually prolongs a natural tan, so I will be religiously applying this when I return from my holiday next month!  It smells like a pina colada, and is such a creamy product!

The last product in the box was the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner. I used all of this sample up because I absolutely loved the product. It is such a thick conditioner and smells absolutely amazing. 3 minutes feels like a long time while you're waiting in the shower but I usually do my shaving and scrubbing while this is sinking into my hair. It washes out lovely and when dry leaves my hair looking so glossy and feeling really hydrated and soft, a really lovely product.

It's not the best Glossybox I have received but I can't really grumble with 4 full sized products! I will definitely be purchasing the Origins GinZing Moisturiser in the future!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig