Friday 17 June 2016

Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspirations


It's that time of year when Zoe Sugg releases another beauty range. I'm a massive fan of her beauty ranges, they're affordable, good quality and always smell so good! The last range was lovely, my favourite product was the body scrub as it was such a good quality scrub for the price! 

The Sweet Inspirations range is scented like a french patisserie, with Macaron being the main scent. The packaging of everything is really lovely. I love the baby pink, blue and green colours used, the gold 'Z', and the stripes and frills used, it makes the packing look lovely on display.

The first product I purchased was the Double Creme Body Cream. This was £5.00. The tube looks so pretty. The product comes out of the tube plain white. It sinks in really quickly and you really don't need that much product. The smell is sweet but not too sweet, it's a mature sweet smell and I can mostly smell vanilla and Macaron in the scent. 


My favourite thing I purchased from the range is the Body Fondant Shimmer Balm. This was £10. It comes with the cutest applicator sponge that makes applying it so easy. The balm provides a lovely luminous glow that looks slightly bronzed. The scent of this is incredible, after applying this to my legs and arms I can still smell the scent on myself hours later. It's moisturising as well as providing a luminous glow. It's like a highlighter for your body!


The best packaged product by far is the Sugar Dip Bath Salts. These were £6.00. I love the pyramid shape and how there's a separate bag of the granules inside. I also love how there is a sticker to use to reseal the bag after use! This will keep them fresh and help avoid spillage (which was likely to happen with me). These are pretty strongly scented. Almost too strong. This was the first product I opened and smelt and I really didn't like it at first. After putting some in my bath they smell so much better. A little goes along way with these, and they really do make your bath scented. 


This is by far my favourite range of Zoe's. I love everything about it, the scent, products and packaging! I will definitely be buying more from the range!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig