Sunday 1 May 2016

Aldi Lacura Beauty


Recently I was in Aldi grabbing a few bits for dinner with my mum. The Aldi near me has a bargain aisle, and the producs in the aisle change every week. Sometimes you can get some really good deals!
This week they had some beauty products, so I picked up a few bits to see if they were any good.




I picked up a Lacura Thermal Spring Eye Cream. This was £1.99. I've been using this for a week and I really like it. I've been suffering with really sore eyes at the moment where I constantly rub them. This eye cream has helped to soothe them a bit and give them some moisture. The cream sinks in pretty quick, and is unscented. I would probably compare it to the Simple Kind to Eyes Balm. Pretty impressed with this product and I wish I had purchased a few other of their skin care items to try.



I chose one of their Lacura Glossy Lip Balm's to try in a pinky peach shade. The pigmentation of this balm is pretty good and looks like a lovely summer colour! It feels really creamy and moisturising, and is unscented.  However, due to being a balm it doesn't have the best staying power. But overall I was pretty impressed with it as it only cost £1.99!


The last product I picked up was a Lacura Long Lashes Mascara. They had a few mascaras with different wands, but I always prefer a plastic wand as opposed to a brush wand as I find they're better for giving definition. This is actually a really good mascara and I have found myself reaching for it a lot in the past weeks. I would probably compare it to the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, apart from it doesn't have the angled wand. It provides really good definition, length and volume, and it was only £2.39! Amazing!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig