Sunday 19 February 2017

February Glossybox


This months Glossybox was Valentines day themed. The products are supposed to help you prep for a night out or in with your loved one. The box contained four full-size products this month.

My favourite product in this months box is the Ciate London Paint Pot in Fade to Greige. This is worth £9. It's a lovely Taupe shade that goes with everything. The polish dries quickly, and gives a lovely shiny look. I haven't tried a Ciate nail polish before, so this was a nice new discovery.

A Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures Strength Restorer Balm was also in this months box. It's a hair mask designed to rehydrate hair. This has got such a lovely scent, like honey. I kept this on for about five minutes, and wrapped my hair in a towel. After washing this out and drying my hair, it left my hair feeling lovely and soft. My hair felt really nourished and shiny. I've already purchased the full size of this!




The main product in the box was a Jeanne Arthes perfume in the scent L'Eau de Rose. This is worth £20. This is very floral scented, which isn't a scent I tend to wear as I prefer sweeter scents. It's quite heavily scented. I will probably give this one away! I always think giving someone a perfume is a risky business as everyone likes unique scents!



Another product I received was the La Theorie Des Volcans Noir Eternae Youth Potion face scrub mask. I have never tried a mask scrub before so this was another discovery.This one is worth £26, this makes the box such a bargain at only £10. The mask applies white and dries into a charcoal mask. The mask has a light clean scent, which I really like. It contains scrub particles that you massage in before letting the mask dry. I've used this twice now and I really like it. It draws all the impurities out and exfoliates the dead skin off at the same time.



Lastly, I received a MeMeMe Beat the Blues illuminator in Oyster Gold. This can be used as a highlighter or as an illuminator. I prefer to mix a small amount of this in my foundation to give my skin a nice looking glow. I find if I use it as a highlighter it doesn't blend in very well on top of the foundation. 

I liked this months box, but I wasn't wowed with the products. I'm hoping the next box will be more impressive!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig