Saturday 3 December 2016

Winter Lush Haul


I love a good Lush haul. I originally went into Lush to buy Christmas presents, but I can never buy something without buying myself something too...

I purchased three of the bath bombs. The first is the Northern Lights Bath Bomb. The bomb looks AMAZING in the bath, with shades of purple, yellow and blue flowing around the bath- just like the northern lights. This one has a musky scent and is more for a night time bath. It has a deep sensual smell of ylang ylang and jasmine.

The next bath bomb is the Never Mind the Ballistics Bath bomb. This is a sweet one- it smells divine. The scents are of orange, lime and bananas; a really fruity one. It's a good one for a morning bath, to wake you up. This one is pink and yellow, leaving a brightly coloured bath. The pink side is more of an oil that leaves your skin feeling extra soft. 

Finally, the Lava Lamp Bath Bomb. This one smells of orange sherbet which I loved! I love the sweet scents. The three purple orbs are made of cocoa butter and they look like the orbs in a lava lamp. When the orbs melt they leave a moisturising layer of oil. This one left my skin feeling so moisturised thanks to the extra oils. However, it was a total nightmare to clean off of the bathtub sides!


I'm always up for buying products that make me feel relaxed and ready for sleep (not that I'm not always feeling ready for sleep). So when I saw the Sleepy Body Lotion I had to purchase it. 
The smell is mostly of Lavender and oatmeal. The lotion is rich, creamy and leaves skin feeling soft. It's a lovely calming lotion for Winter evenings. 


I also purchased the Rose Jam Shower Gel. I always repurchase this one as it smells amazing, like Turkish delight. It has a subtle deep floral scent, with hints of rose, vanilla and lemon. The smell lingers on the skin out of the shower and is great paired with the Charity Pot body lotion. The gel lathers well and leaves skin feeling soft.


I always pick up the Charity Pot from Lush. It's an all round good moisturiser. 100% of the profit goes to small charities that Lush work with so I'm more than happy to keep repurchasing. The lotion is a rich cream and has scents of Rose and Shea butter. It has a really relaxing and comforting scent and sinks in nicely. 


Above- Lava Lamp Bath Bomb
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig