Monday 26 December 2016

Latest Makeup Haul


I'm sure you'll know by now that I have a makeup addiction. I'd spend all my money on makeup if I could. I love how you can accentuate your features, be creative with it, and create so many different looks with it. Recently, I went to Boots to buy presents, naturally I had to treat myself as well.

I've heard quite a lot about the Thick and Fast Mascara by Soap and Glory, so I thought I would give this one a go. I love how it gives your eyelashes so much volume without being clumpy. This is an all around good mascara creating length, volume and definition.

I also purchased the Soap and Glory Glow all out Highlight and Sculpt Cheek Stick in Ice Shimmer. This is such a natural highlight. It isn't glittery at all. The colour is great for this time of year- giving an icy glow. It's very easy to blend and melts into the skin nicely. 



From Revlon I purchased the Photoready Insta-fix Highlighting stick in the shade Gold Light. This is slightly less unnatural than the Soap and Glory one. It contains small flecks of glitter. It blends really nicely and is so easy to apply in stick form. It gives a lovely luminous gold glow to the cheekbones. However,I have quite a few similar to this so I'll be giving this one away!

I couldn't resist adding the Revlon Nail Enamel in the shade Vixen into my basket. It's a gorgeous deep plum colour, which I thought would be great for this time of year. Being a student nurse I rarely get to wear nail varnish, so when I finally get to wear it it excites me very much. I love having painted nails. This one dried reasonably quick and has a nice shiny finish. 

Also, from Revlon I purchased the Super Lustrous Lipstick in the shade Sassy Mauve. This is a pinky-brown shade, perfect for all year round. It's very similar to MAC's Twig.  It feels creamy and moisturising on the lips, and is pretty long-lasting as well.


I also purchased the Soap and Glory sexy Motherpucker in the shade Plumble. I haven't used one of these for years so I thought I would try them again! These are lip plumping glosses. I've got such skinny lips so every little helps. These feel really uncomfortable for about half an hour or so, they tingle your lips while plumping. These plump ever so slightly, without looking fake. I got a deep pink shade which would go with pretty much any makeup look.


The last product I purchased was the Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Sculpting Kit in the Medium Brown shade. After testing this out it is a bit too light for my eyebrows so I'll be giving this one away. It's a nice little kit though with an eyebrow powder, wax, spoolie and double ended brush. This would be really handy for travelling.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig