Sunday 13 March 2016

LOreal Paris Infalliable Sculpt Range


LOreal have recently released their new Infalliable Scuplt Range. I love it when new releases come out in the drugstore and I purchased a few things to try them out!

The most exciting purchase was the contour palette. This was sold out in my local boots for ages, and the light/medium shade was sold out online for about a week before I could get my hands on it! I always usually go for the medium/dark shades in contour kits but this one seemed a bit darker than others, which I was happy about! The contour and highlight are both cream. They apply really well and when blended in look so much more natural than powder. The contour is really build able and if you apply too much you can just keep blending until you get it to how you want it to look. The kit comes with an little examples leaflet, which shows different face shapes and how to contour each face shape. I thought this was such a good idea for people who are new to make up or contouring!


I also picked up the Blush Sculpt in the shade Nude Beige. The trio aren't usually colours I would go for in a blush but I thought it would be something new to try as I always go for the same colours! The colours all have a bronzey tone to them. I have been applying these separately with the lightest shade starting from my cheekbone and working my way down from light to dark. The colours have actually worked well for my skin tone so I'm glad I chose something different. I've been really impressed with look this has given and now I definitely want another!


The last thing I bought from the new range was the Brow Artist Sculpt. I love the concept of these and think its a great idea to have a drawing tip and a brush for filling in brows. I've tested this one out and it works really well. The problem I have is that the shade is WAY too light for my eyebrows. The Brow Sculpt only comes in two shades- blonde and brunette, and the brunette is really light. So I'll have to give this one away! It would be great if they could have a bigger shade range in these. 



L-R= Blush Sculpt, Contour Palette, Brow Sculpt.
(My arm has goose pimples because it's always freezing in my bedroom!:( )

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig