Wednesday 16 March 2016

Clothing Haul


Forever 21 & Topshop are my favourite shops! I picked up a few things from them this week and thought I would share!

Topshop Joni Jeans- here
Nothing Compares to Joni jeans,they fit so well! I did have to go a size bigger than I usually am though, I think their sizes are a bit out!

Topshop Smock Dress- here
This is one of the prettiest dresses I have seen! I love the lace detail and the high neck. It's also in the sale now damn!The sizes in this are pretty big so I actually picked up a size 4 in this one, sort your sizing out Topshop!

Forever 21 Blouse- here
Pretty blouses and dresses are kind of my thing if you haven't guessed. I loved the detailing on the collar of this one and the cuffed sleeves. It's actually really see-through so a cami underneath this is a must! It looks huge in this photo but this is actually only an 8!

Forever 21 Boots- here
I couldn't find the one's I bought on the website so I've linked similar one's! The ones I bought were £22. They're really good quality boots for how cheap they were! Really comfortable and the heel is a good size too!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig