Thursday 17 September 2015

Kiko- Rebel Romantic


I have been dying to pick up some things from the new Kiko Rebel Romantic range! I like swatching products though to see the proper colours before I buy products. I recently went to London and finally got to buy some!

I have been lusting over the contour kit since the collection first came out, my make up collection is missing a cream stick highlighter and bronzer! I picked up the medium to dark set as I like my cheekbones to be really defined. I think these are both really lovely products, the bronzer can be a little hard to blend but when it is blended it is lovely! The highlighter on the other hand, blends really nicely, and you can build it up to your desired intensity.

I picked up one of the lipsticks in the range in the shade 06, which is a lovely berry tone and perfect for Autumn! This lipstick is so pigmented and has really good staying power, which is great for nights out! I wouldn't say the texture was moisturising but I wouldn't say it was drying either, and the packaging is just beautiful.

Lastly, I picked up one of the metallic shine eye shadow pots in the shade 02. This is a metallic light pink shade with silver undertones. The texture is cream to powder and it blends so well into your eyelid. However, I found that I had to build this colour up quite a bit as it comes out quite sheer on your eyes, and gives a tiny wash of colour. This was the only product I was a bit let down with! The prices of the range are pretty reasonable considering how gorgeous the packaging is.
I've included some swatches below, L-R Highlight, Bronzer, Lipstick, Eye shadow.  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig